Pages

23.4.11

Future Beauty exhibition





A fantastic exhibition held in the Barbican called Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion. I will label each photograph, just need to make sure I have them all correct. I love the bottom two photographs, they inspired me to look at Veruschka as the intensity of the prints becomes nearly calming and harmonious as they become one. Is it 2D? Is it 3D? I like the fact it makes you ask questions. I want my viewer to question how I created a certain surface and for the work to hold the viewer long enough to want to find out. To touch, to feel, to reflect.

1 comment:

  1. Nexus Exhibitions Pvt Ltd is one of the Premier Indian Exhibition Company which has Beauty Exhibition successfully organized number of exhibitions/ shows in the B2C & B2B segment with portfolio comprising of fashion, lifestyle & beauty related events across India since 2006

    ReplyDelete